Monday, October 25, 2010

Quesadillas


To me, quesadillas are a serious comfort food. When my late night cravings kick in, it's one of the top things I make. They're so easy to make and there are so many was to make them unique that quesadillas are something I don't think I will ever tire of. Here's a run-down of just one way to make up your quesadilla, feel free to get creative with your ingredients!

Here are the ingredients that I most typically use for my quesadillas, minus the mushrooms. (Make sure you cook over medium heat)



Spray your pan with cooking spray, add one tortilla and sprinkle cheese on top.



On top of the cheese, place your first ingredient (typically the key ingredient)



Next, place your second key ingredient which, in my case, was Ro-Tel, drained.



Cover with another layer of cheese and top with second tortilla.



Cook until tortilla is just slightly crispy, you don't want any burn spots.



Let cool just slightly, slice and serve with your choice of dip. I usually go with guacamole, sour cream or a sour cream-salsa mixture. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love Quesodillas! Yum yum yummy! The only problem I have with making them is, when I flip them they get messed up and end up looking like an omelet...guess I need to work on my flipping skills LOL. :D

    ReplyDelete