Monday, August 8, 2011

Dresser Re-Do Part 2 (Over a year later)

So, last year I decided to take on a furniture re-do of a dresser. I started it with good intentions and after the initial process, it took a break.........for over a year. Yes, I'm a slacker, I know. So, last week the hubby and I were cleaning out the garage and I saw my dresser sitting under a pile of boxes and told my hubby to get it out because I wanted to finish it! I am proud to say that the dresser is finally complete! I will most likely be making changes to it in the future but, for now, I am very happy with it!

Here is the original post: http://arockabillymom.blogspot.com/2010/04/dresser-re-do-part-1.html

And here are the after photos:





I know they're not the best pictures but you get the idea! Sorry I don't have any pictures of it in place in my kitchen, yet, but I will get to that this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment