Friday, August 13, 2010

Food While Visiting the States

We always make sure that we get our fill of great food while in the States that we can't get in Germany. We definitely did this trip as my DH and I each came home 10 pounds heavier! Here are pics of some of the yummy food we had while visiting our home state of California.

In-N-Out is always out first stop when we arrive in California. I always get my burger and fries animal style!



Almond breeze Mai Tai from Bex in Lancaster, Ca.


Jamba Juice is a stateside must!


I can't remember the name of this roll but it was fantastic! I couldn't live without sushi!


Yummiest omelette ever! Avacado omelette at Crazy Otto's in Lancaster, Ca.


Taco salad at Rocky Cola Cafe in Whittier, Ca.


European Antipasto lunch from Disney's California Adventure which included:
•Cured meats, regional cheese, pepperoncini, artichoke heart and sun-dried tomatoes
•Water crackers, balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil
•Caprese salad skewers, fresh mozzarella and baby heirloom tomatoes
•Chocolate-dipped tiramisu


The clam chowder bread bowl that I have to get every visit at the French Market at Disneyland


The chocolate covered frozen banana my favorite snack at Disneyland!



Hope you enjoyed my cheesy pictures!

1 comment:

  1. I e-hat you! You ate at all the good places w/o me :( Now CRAVING Crazy Otto's

    ReplyDelete