Friday, June 25, 2010
Tater Tot Casserole
This is a no-fail recipe that is quick, easy and the kiddos love it! Once again, I only use ground turkey but feel free to use whatever you prefer!
1. Brown 1/2 lb ground beef or turkey.
2. Mix it with a can of cream of mushroom soup and a half can of water.
3. Spread half a 32-oz bag of frozen tater tots in an 8- or 9-inch square baking dish, then spread meat mixture over.
4. Top with remaining tater tots.
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes, or until top is crisp.