Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Love For Spray Paint

I wish I would have taken before pictures but, alas, I did not. I am currently obsessed with spray paint and go through thrift stores on the prowl for new things to paint. I have been on the lookout for a spice rack to hang on my wall so I can free up some counter space and found this one for FREE! Got it home, sprayed it black and voila, a new spice rack!



Doing that spice rack inspired me to dig this one out of the depths of my garage and finally do something with it. I do not yet have all the jars to go with it so it has been sitting in my garage since we moved here to Germany 2 years ago. It was a cherry colored wood which I have none of in my home so, once again, I used the black spray paint. Looove it! What a difference a coat of paint can make!

No comments:

Post a Comment